Triple Offset High Performance Butterfly Valve
The Westad Scorpio is designed for full shut-off and throttling services.
After 100 years of valve manufacturing, Westad has designed a valve for special applications that will perform under extreme conditions.
The main design focus has been to minimize maintenance. No special tools are required, to reduce the operational cost.
A wide range of materials are available to suit different service requirements and all bearings, gaskets and packings are made from non-corrosive materials.
- Triple offset design
- The design allows the valve to be fitted in any position
- Spacer rings absorb the weight of the disk and shaft - no load is transferred to the seat
- Anti-static design
- Stem safety shear section is located external to the valve body
- Free access to gland. Gland packing can be changed without removing actuator
- Full fire safe capabilities
- Shaft extension available
- Unbroken flange gasket are optional for wafer type
|Temperature range:||-110°C to +450°C|
|Pressure range:||ANSI Class 150 / 300 / 600|
|Standard size range:||3" (DN 80) - 24" (DN 600)|
|End connection:||Wafer, Lug|
|Body:||Stainless Steel ASTM A351 CF3M/CF8M
Cast Steel ASTM A216 Gr. WCB
|Disc:||Stainless Steel ASTM A351 CF3M/CF8M|
|Shaft:||Stainless Steel ASTM A638 Gr. 660
Duplex 22Cr ASTM A479
Other materials on request